- Machined from a single billet of 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Breaking strength 49,150lbs – WLL 15,000lbs
- Fits standard 2″ receivers
- Weighs only 1.13lbs
- Ceramic Finish (Cerakote C-Series) UV and Chemical Resistant.
- Uses standard 5/8″ Hitch Pin (not included)
41.22 Recovery Point
The 41.22 Recovery point fits any standard 2″ receiver with a certified breaking strength of 49,150lbs! Unlike most other hitch recovery points, 41.22’s features a generous 1″diameter x 2″long shackle eyelet which means you do NOT need to attach D-Ring! You can directly attach most soft-shackles and even winch hooks (less components and metal parts = safer recovery / less prone to flying metal pcs).
CNC machined in our Southern California facility!
**Current lead time is approx. 7-10 business days from order (please bear with us as we ramp up production).
RED, BLACK, GREY, ORANGE, BLUE, RAW ALUMINUM FINISH